In order to encourage applications from outstanding pupils, scholarships are offered. These are awarded on merit and are available only to girls entering Grade 8 in 2020.
- Applicants for all scholarships must write the Scholarship Examinations.
- The financial position of the parents is not taken into account in the awarding of scholarships. A limited number of bursaries are available for girls who wish to attend St Teresa’s, but for financial reasons are unable to do so.
- All submissions will be treated confidentially by the Bursary & Scholarship Committee.
- A personal interview may be required.
- The applicant, and at least one parent, should be South African citizens or have permanent residence. St Teresa’s School reserves the right to request proof of citizenship.
At present St Teresa's School offers the following 9 open scholarships:
- 5 Academic Scholarships
- 1 All-round Scholarship
- 2 Sport Scholarships
- 1 Cultural Scholarship
Click here to download the Scholarship Information Pack with Application forms