Our Aftercare is a convenient school facility to help parents who work. It has a loving, warm and caring environment where the school Mercy ethos and values permeate. The Aftercare is an extension of the school grounds, with its own building and garden area. We have a staff complement of six who ensure that the girls are well looked after at Aftercare.
When parents are late in collecting their daughter from school, it is our policy to send her to Aftercare for safe supervision, as we cannot leave a child unattended.
- The Aftercare is closed for Mid-Term breaks, public holidays, Easter, a week during the April and August holidays as well as three weeks over the Christmas Holidays.
At Aftercare we offer the following:-
- A warm, fun, safe, home environment
- Midday Lunch
- Tea time snacks
- Supervision and Assistance with Homework
- Afternoon Activities and Games
- Special Activity Programme for Pre-Primary Girls
- Holiday Care Programme
|School Days 12h30 to 17h30|
|Holiday Care 07h30 to 17h00|
Fee Structure for 2017
|Option 1- Full Time Aftercare incl Holiday Care:||R12860 per anum paid in full by 31 January 2017 OR|
R1250 per month, in advance, over 11 months from January to November
|Option 2- Full time Aftercare only, excluding Holiday care rate:||R10800 per anum paid in full by 31 January 2017 OR|
|R1050 per month, in advance, over 11 months from January to November|
|Option 3- Ad hoc Aftercare Daily Rate||R90 per afternoon including lunch, activities.|
|Ad hoc Holiday Care Daily Rates||R100 per morning including lunch (Pickup by 13h00)|
|R140 per full day.|